X-RAY SYSTEM ENGINEER
As a leading X-Ray System Manufacturer, SharpLogixx is looking for an experienced X-Ray System Engineer to join our team. We are committed to developing the most advanced diagnostic imaging solutions and software applications to help automate processes and accelerate conclusive life-altering decisions. The position is based in San Francisco and offers permanent employment.
What You'll Do
- As an X-Ray System Engineer at SharpLogixx, you will be responsible for developing and testing the most advanced diagnostic imaging solutions and software applications. You will work closely with our team of experts to ensure that our products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and committed to making a difference in the world.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and test X-Ray imaging systems and software applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product quality
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and developments
- Contribute to the development of new products and features
Who You Are
- To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in X-Ray System Engineering
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic imaging systems and software applications
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team